1) Public ferry’s to Lombok are leaving from Padangbai.
They leave day and night, there is no time-schedule. Tickets can be bought at the port.
It will take about 4-6 hours. Be aware, the sea between Bali and Lombok can be very tough.
The arrival port on Lombok is Lembar.
Uluwatu Temple, a beautiful place with great views
Places of interest
- Ubud Writers and Readers Festival October 26-30, 2016. 1 year ago
- International Hang Gliding and Paragliding Event coming to Bali October 10-16, 2016. 1 year ago
- "Dreamworld" an Art Exhibition by Irene Hoff and friends at Pullman Nirwana Legian Through – December 11, 2016 1 year ago
- Bali by the Numbers: Bali Foreign Tourist Arrivals Heading Towards Record 4.8 million Arrivals for 2016 1 year ago
- Series of Free Workshops on Saving Bali’s Environment to be Held in Bali during October 2016 1 year ago